"We work with clients whose business means everything to them... We need your dedication and expertise to help our staff immerse themselves in your world. Whether you're a budding entrepreneur or a national corporation, we'll help to facilitate your growth by using our knowledge & experience."
[Over 20 years business experience. Established in 2008]
- Taxpayers forced to hang on the phone while calling HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) lost the equivalent of £97m last year, a spending watchdog has said. The National Audit Office …Read More »
- Press release: Sugar tax revenue helps tackle childhood obesitySoft drinks manufacturers and traders have paid an extra £153.8 million in tax since April, statistics published by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) reveal.HM Government
- Official Statistics: Soft Drinks Industry Levy StatisticsStatistics on receipts, liabilities and volume for the Soft Drinks Industry Levy.HM Government
- Official Statistics: Schedule of updates for HMRC's statisticsPublication plan for HMRC National and Official Statistics. Any changes to the schedule will be stated and detailed in the announcements.HM Government
- Detailed guide: Register for the VAT Mini One Stop Shop schemeHow to register and use the VAT Mini One Stop Shop to report and pay VAT due on sales of digital services to consumers in the EU.HM Government
- Detailed guide: VAT rules for supplies of digital services to consumers in the EUFind out about the VAT place of supply rules if your business sells digital services to private consumers in the EU.HM Government
- Alex Rodriguez: 'London is open for business and baseball'Former Yankees star Alex Rodriguez is in London to promote Major League Baseball in the UK.
- NY Stock Exchange President: 'A man wouldn't get that question'Stacey Cunningham is the first female president of the New York Stock Exchange.
- Black Friday: How sales have changed how we spendBritish consumers are now buying more in November than in December.
- Sugar tax on soft drinks raises £154mIncome from the levy, which began in April, is on track to meet the estimate of £240m.
- Transgender women in India: 'This is how we survive'Transgender people in India were granted legal status in 2014 but many face discrimination and struggle to find work.