"We work with clients whose business means everything to them... We need your dedication and expertise to help our staff immerse themselves in your world. Whether you're a budding entrepreneur or a national corporation, we'll help to facilitate your growth by using our knowledge & experience."
[Over 20 years business experience. Established in 2008]
- Taxpayers forced to hang on the phone while calling HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) lost the equivalent of £97m last year, a spending watchdog has said. The National Audit Office …Read More »
- Detailed guide: Corporation Tax: terminal, capital and property income lossesGuidance for companies to work out and claim relief from Corporation Tax on terminal losses, capital losses and property income losses.HM Government
- Press release: Business Secretary chairs taskforce to support small businesses and workers affected by Carillion insolvencyThe taskforce will monitor and advise on mitigating the impacts of Carillion’s liquidation.HM Government
- Guidance: Self Assessment: service availability and issuesCheck the availability and any issues affecting the Self Assessment online service.HM Government
- Detailed guide: Offshore disclosure facilitiesFind out how to disclose and make payments for your offshore investments and assets using the Worldwide Disclosure Facility.HM Government
- Form: Self Assessment: Capital gains summary (SA108)Use supplementary pages SA108 to record capital gains and losses on your SA100 Tax Return.HM Government
- US shutdown: Senators trade blame ahead of Monday voteThe senators are trying to reach a deal on spending and immigration ahead of a vote on Monday.
- 'World's richest 1% get 82% of the wealth', says OxfamThe gap between the super rich and the rest of the world widened last year, claims Oxfam.
- 'Don't be afraid to ask for help''Don't be afraid to ask for help', says Jen Atkinson, the CEO of luxury travel company ITC.
- The Malaysian region that became a hardware hubThe small Malaysian state of Penang is punching well above its weight in the tech world through hardware manufacturing.
- CBI calls for UK to remain in a customs union with EUA post-Brexit customs union is best for economic growth, the CBI's director general says.