"We work with clients whose business means everything to them... We need your dedication and expertise to help our staff immerse themselves in your world. Whether you're a budding entrepreneur or a national corporation, we'll help to facilitate your growth by using our knowledge & experience."
[Over 20 years business experience. Established in 2008]
- Taxpayers forced to hang on the phone while calling HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) lost the equivalent of £97m last year, a spending watchdog has said. The National Audit Office …Read More »
- Savings and Investment ManualAn explanation of how certain types of income from savings and investments are taxedHM Government
- Capital Gains ManualThis manual is to help people compute chargeable gains (and allowable losses) for both capital gains tax and corporation tax purposes or check computations. It supplements the basic guidance in the tax return and Help Sheets. It is written primarily for HMRC staff but it will also assist customers and their professional advisers. Customers filling […]HM Government
- Compliance HandbookThe aim of the Compliance Handbook is to give you clear and comprehensive guidance to help you and external customers understand and apply the penalties and compliance powers introduced by FA 2007 to FA 2013. The guidance is in two sections: The technical guidance (CH1 - CH199999) explains the legislation and the overall policy about […]HM Government
- Compliance Operational GuidanceWelcome to COG – process based guidance for compliance checks and assurance activityHM Government
- Corporate Finance ManualAn introduction to corporate finance legislation covering loan relationships, foreign exchange (FOREX) and derivative contractsHM Government
- A 'game changer' for cardboard box waste?A factory in France is trialling a more efficient way of packaging orders, Emma Simpson reports.
- Trump tariff deadline looms: 'It's very scary'US customers could pay billions more for shoes each year if new tariffs on China take effect on Sunday.
- Brexit: Free trade deals 'won't offset leaving EU'New trade deals won't compensate for the economic damage of leaving the EU, Newsnight analysis finds.
- 'Bring your true personality to your work'Health food boss James McMaster says he wants staff to bring their true personalities to their job.
- USMCA: Agreement reached on Nafta trade deal replacementDemocrats in Congress agree to approve the new US-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA).