"We work with clients whose business means everything to them... We need your dedication and expertise to help our staff immerse themselves in your world. Whether you're a budding entrepreneur or a national corporation, we'll help to facilitate your growth by using our knowledge & experience."
[Over 20 years business experience. Established in 2008]
- Taxpayers forced to hang on the phone while calling HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) lost the equivalent of £97m last year, a spending watchdog has said. The National Audit Office …Read More »
- Guidance: Certain corrosion resistant steel imported from of China (Anti-Dumping Duty 2263)Imposing definitive anti-dumping duty on imports of certain corrosion resistant steel originating in the People’s Republic of China.HM Government
- Guidance: New and retreaded tyres for buses or lorries imported from China (Anti-Dumping Duty 2262)Changes to the duty codes for new and retreaded tyres for buses or lorries, originating in the People’s Republic of China, subject to registration.HM Government
- Notice: Tariff Stop Press Notice 7 (2018): changes to commodity codes in chapter 40This notice explains changes to volume 2 of the printed version of the UK Trade Tariff and Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight (CHIEF).HM Government
- Notice: Tariff Stop Press Notice 6 (2018): change to commodity code in chapter 32This notice explains the changes to commodity codes in the UK Trade Tariff and the Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight (CHIEF) system.HM Government
- Detailed guide: Enveloped UK dwellings and related financeFind out about changes to enveloped UK dwellings and related finance from 6 April 2017.HM Government
- 'You've got to make tough decisions, but in partnership'When Mondelez took over Cadbury's it had to make mass redundancies, but how do you do that without ruining your reputation?
- £10,000 proposed for everyone under 55The government should give £10,000 to every citizen under 55, a report suggests.
- Africa's farmer-to-farmer text serviceOffline knowledge-sharing platform WeFarm enables farmers to ask other farmers for advice.
- Mid-earners 'locked out of buying a home'The biggest decline in home ownership in the last 20 years has been among middle-income 25 to 34-year-olds.
- Why young people can't afford to buy homesThe biggest decline in home ownership in the past 20 years has been among young people on middle incomes.