"We work with clients whose business means everything to them... We need your dedication and expertise to help our staff immerse themselves in your world. Whether you're a budding entrepreneur or a national corporation, we'll help to facilitate your growth by using our knowledge & experience."
[Over 20 years business experience. Established in 2008]
- Taxpayers forced to hang on the phone while calling HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) lost the equivalent of £97m last year, a spending watchdog has said. The National Audit Office …Read More »
- Detailed guide: Help and support for tax agents and advisersGet help if you're an agent with online meetings from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).HM Government
- Guidance: Corporation Tax on chargeable gains: Indexation Allowance 2017See the Indexation Allowance rates for 2017 to calculate the chargeable gains of companies or organisations.HM Government
- Detailed guide: HMRC subject access requestHow to request access to personal data that HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) holds about you.HM Government
- Guidance: Genuine HM Revenue and Customs contact and recognising phishing emails and textsHow to recognise when a contact from HM Revenue and Customs is genuine, and how to recognise phishing or bogus emails and text messages.HM Government
- Guidance: Compliance checks: penalties if you don't file Machine Games Duty returns on time - CC/FS18cFactsheet on the penalties HM Revenue and Customs may charge if your return is more than 12 months late, for periods starting on or after 1 February 2013.HM Government
- Cash controversy: The High Streets with too many ATMsThe cash machine industry and the network are at loggerheads over closure plans.
- Digitally preserving Africa's artefactsThe National Museum of Kenya has started a new programme to digitally preserve African artefacts.
- Turning the cactus into a cash cropFood technologist and entrepreneur Dr Evelyn Okoth is turning cactus into a cash crop.
- Minimum price 'would increase cost of 70% of alcohol'There will be sharp increase in the cost of alcohol if a minimum price is introduced, say researchers.
- Japan expands unilateral sanctions against North KoreaNearly 20 entities have been targeted as Japan widens its blacklist of companies trading with Pyongyang.