"We work with clients whose business means everything to them... We need your dedication and expertise to help our staff immerse themselves in your world. Whether you're a budding entrepreneur or a national corporation, we'll help to facilitate your growth by using our knowledge & experience."
[Over 20 years business experience. Established in 2008]
- Taxpayers forced to hang on the phone while calling HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) lost the equivalent of £97m last year, a spending watchdog has said. The National Audit Office …Read More »
- Form: Import and export: apply for a Customs Comprehensive GuaranteeUse form CCG1, and questionnaire CCG1a if needed, to apply for a Customs Comprehensive Guarantee (CCG).HM Government
- National Statistics: Hydrocarbon Oils BulletinMonthly statistics on duty receipts and clearances for hydrocarbon oils.HM Government
- Notice: Notice 3001: customs special procedures for the Union Customs CodeThis notice explains the legal basis and generic requirements of the customs special procedures under the Union Customs Code.HM Government
- Form: National Insurance: sending employees to work abroad (CA3821)Tell HMRC you're sending employees to work in the European Economic Area (EEA) or a country with a reciprocal agreement with the UK for National Insurance purposes.HM Government
- Guidance: Class 1A National Insurance contributions on benefits in kind (CWG5)This guide provides information for employers who provide benefits to be reported on form P11D or substitute form or to employees of another employer.HM Government
- How the Barbie doll became a million dollar ideaThe BBC's Aaron Heslehurst explains how the Barbie doll became a million dollar idea.
- How business is driving the new space raceWhy firms are spending millions to beat each other into orbit
- China's credit rating downgraded by S&PRating agency Standard & Poor's finds China less credit worthy because of a build up of debts.
- 'We are planning weekly rocket launches'The small satellite industry is the fastest growing part of the space sector "and they all require launch" says Rocket Lab boss Peter Beck.
- Government borrowing at lowest August level for 10 yearsRecord VAT receipts for August helped government borrowing to be lower than expected last month.