Our team of expert accountants work to two main objectives:
Compliance with the law.
The confusing nature of accountancy legislature is the main reason why businesses employ accountants. We ensure that every set of accounts we submit are accurate & compliant by utilising our bank of wealth and expertise within our field. Should that unfortunate day ever arrive when HMRC audit your account, you are safe in the knowledge that you have complied with the complexity of all HMRC legislature & objectives.
The maximisation of profit through financial advice and planning.
Our accountants are trained to identify industry standards and any deviations away from them. Should your wastage be higher than expected or should you spend to much wages, we’ll make sure to let you know. We mix experience with technology to enhance our clients experience in a bid to facilitate your growth.
From a lone sole trader to a national corporation, from managing stock to offsetting losses over the years, we have done it all. We can produce and compile accounts for a:
• Sole Trader
• Limited Company
• Limited Liability Partnership
• Limited Partnership
• General Partnership
• Community Interest Company (CIC)
• Medical Professional
At Stone Accountants we do not only offer your traditional accounts that HMRC require. We offer a Management Accounts service in which our team of professionals will identify and highlight key sectors of your financial information to analyse. The analysis will draw from key industry standards, and our understanding of your business, in a bid to check the economic health of your business for a specified interval.
- Guidance: Certain corrosion resistant steel imported from of China (Anti-Dumping Duty 2263) February 16, 2018Imposing definitive anti-dumping duty on imports of certain corrosion resistant steel originating in the People’s Republic of China.HM Government
- Guidance: New and retreaded tyres for buses or lorries imported from China (Anti-Dumping Duty 2262) February 16, 2018Changes to the duty codes for new and retreaded tyres for buses or lorries, originating in the People’s Republic of China, subject to registration.HM Government
- Notice: Tariff Stop Press Notice 7 (2018): changes to commodity codes in chapter 40 February 16, 2018This notice explains changes to volume 2 of the printed version of the UK Trade Tariff and Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight (CHIEF).HM Government
- Notice: Tariff Stop Press Notice 6 (2018): change to commodity code in chapter 32 February 16, 2018This notice explains the changes to commodity codes in the UK Trade Tariff and the Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight (CHIEF) system.HM Government