Our team of expert accountants work to two main objectives:
Compliance with the law.
The confusing nature of accountancy legislature is the main reason why businesses employ accountants. We ensure that every set of accounts we submit are accurate & compliant by utilising our bank of wealth and expertise within our field. Should that unfortunate day ever arrive when HMRC audit your account, you are safe in the knowledge that you have complied with the complexity of all HMRC legislature & objectives.
The maximisation of profit through financial advice and planning.
Our accountants are trained to identify industry standards and any deviations away from them. Should your wastage be higher than expected or should you spend to much wages, we’ll make sure to let you know. We mix experience with technology to enhance our clients experience in a bid to facilitate your growth.
From a lone sole trader to a national corporation, from managing stock to offsetting losses over the years, we have done it all. We can produce and compile accounts for a:
• Sole Trader
• Limited Company
• Limited Liability Partnership
• Limited Partnership
• General Partnership
• Community Interest Company (CIC)
• Medical Professional
At Stone Accountants we do not only offer your traditional accounts that HMRC require. We offer a Management Accounts service in which our team of professionals will identify and highlight key sectors of your financial information to analyse. The analysis will draw from key industry standards, and our understanding of your business, in a bid to check the economic health of your business for a specified interval.
- Detailed guide: Government Gateway replacement: services that have moved September 20, 2018How to access government services that no longer use the Government Gateway.HM Government
- Form: Declare Excise Duty on tobacco goods released from a warehouse September 20, 2018Tell HMRC about Excise Duty due on tobacco goods to be released from a warehouse.HM Government
- Detailed guide: Security features for tobacco track and trace September 20, 2018If your business is involved in manufacturing or importing tobacco products in the UK, find out what security features you'll need to add by 20 May 2019.HM Government
- Guidance: PAYE internet submissions, expenses and benefits: schema 2018 to 2019 September 20, 2018PAYE expenses and benefits schema and supporting documents for PAYE software developers.HM Government