Our team of expert accountants work to two main objectives:
Compliance with the law.
The confusing nature of accountancy legislature is the main reason why businesses employ accountants. We ensure that every set of accounts we submit are accurate & compliant by utilising our bank of wealth and expertise within our field. Should that unfortunate day ever arrive when HMRC audit your account, you are safe in the knowledge that you have complied with the complexity of all HMRC legislature & objectives.
The maximisation of profit through financial advice and planning.
Our accountants are trained to identify industry standards and any deviations away from them. Should your wastage be higher than expected or should you spend to much wages, we’ll make sure to let you know. We mix experience with technology to enhance our clients experience in a bid to facilitate your growth.
From a lone sole trader to a national corporation, from managing stock to offsetting losses over the years, we have done it all. We can produce and compile accounts for a:
• Sole Trader
• Limited Company
• Limited Liability Partnership
• Limited Partnership
• General Partnership
• Community Interest Company (CIC)
• Medical Professional
At Stone Accountants we do not only offer your traditional accounts that HMRC require. We offer a Management Accounts service in which our team of professionals will identify and highlight key sectors of your financial information to analyse. The analysis will draw from key industry standards, and our understanding of your business, in a bid to check the economic health of your business for a specified interval.
- News story: Join the HMRC user panel and help improve GOV.UK August 18, 2017Help shape our online services by joining the HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) user panel and sharing your ideas.HM Government
- Notice: Tariff Notice 36 (2017): a product in the form of fine white wax beads August 16, 2017Tariff classification of product in the form of fine white wax beads of approximatively 1mm.HM Government
- Guidance: Corporation Tax on chargeable gains: Indexation Allowance 2017 March 21, 2017This guidance provides the Indexation Allowance rates for 2017.HM Government
- Guidance: PAYE draft forms: specifications for substitute forms P60 November 2, 2016Use this guide to design employer substitute forms P60 for tax year 2017 to 2018.HM Government