Our team of expert accountants work to two main objectives:
Compliance with the law.
The confusing nature of accountancy legislature is the main reason why businesses employ accountants. We ensure that every set of accounts we submit are accurate & compliant by utilising our bank of wealth and expertise within our field. Should that unfortunate day ever arrive when HMRC audit your account, you are safe in the knowledge that you have complied with the complexity of all HMRC legislature & objectives.
The maximisation of profit through financial advice and planning.
Our accountants are trained to identify industry standards and any deviations away from them. Should your wastage be higher than expected or should you spend to much wages, we’ll make sure to let you know. We mix experience with technology to enhance our clients experience in a bid to facilitate your growth.
From a lone sole trader to a national corporation, from managing stock to offsetting losses over the years, we have done it all. We can produce and compile accounts for a:
• Sole Trader
• Limited Company
• Limited Liability Partnership
• Limited Partnership
• General Partnership
• Community Interest Company (CIC)
• Medical Professional
At Stone Accountants we do not only offer your traditional accounts that HMRC require. We offer a Management Accounts service in which our team of professionals will identify and highlight key sectors of your financial information to analyse. The analysis will draw from key industry standards, and our understanding of your business, in a bid to check the economic health of your business for a specified interval.
- Detailed guide: Customs Freight Simplified Procedures: excluded procedure codes June 23, 2017Find out which Customs Procedure Codes (CPCs) are limited use or excluded from use with Customs Freight Simplified Procedures (CFSP).HM Government
- International treaty: Kyrgyzstan: tax treaties June 22, 2017Tax treaties between the UK and Kyrgyzstan and related documents.HM Government
- Guidance: Employer Bulletin: June 2017 June 21, 2017A bi-monthly magazine for employers and agents giving up-to-date information on payroll topics.HM Government
- Form: Support for a child conceived without your consent April 5, 2017Form to claim extra benefit or tax credits for a child conceived without your consent, if they are your third or subsequent child.HM Government