Our team of expert accountants work to two main objectives:
Compliance with the law.
The confusing nature of accountancy legislature is the main reason why businesses employ accountants. We ensure that every set of accounts we submit are accurate & compliant by utilising our bank of wealth and expertise within our field. Should that unfortunate day ever arrive when HMRC audit your account, you are safe in the knowledge that you have complied with the complexity of all HMRC legislature & objectives.
The maximisation of profit through financial advice and planning.
Our accountants are trained to identify industry standards and any deviations away from them. Should your wastage be higher than expected or should you spend to much wages, we’ll make sure to let you know. We mix experience with technology to enhance our clients experience in a bid to facilitate your growth.
From a lone sole trader to a national corporation, from managing stock to offsetting losses over the years, we have done it all. We can produce and compile accounts for a:
• Sole Trader
• Limited Company
• Limited Liability Partnership
• Limited Partnership
• General Partnership
• Community Interest Company (CIC)
• Medical Professional
At Stone Accountants we do not only offer your traditional accounts that HMRC require. We offer a Management Accounts service in which our team of professionals will identify and highlight key sectors of your financial information to analyse. The analysis will draw from key industry standards, and our understanding of your business, in a bid to check the economic health of your business for a specified interval.
- International treaty: Mauritius: tax treaties July 20, 2018Tax treaties and related documents between the UK and Mauritius.HM Government
- Guidance: UK Trade Tariff: community and common transit outwards July 20, 2018EU customs procedure that allows non-community goods on which duty hasn't been paid to move from one point in the EU to another.HM Government
- Policy paper: Revenue and Customs Brief 9 (2018): VAT - damp proofing products July 20, 2018This brief clarifies HMRC's policy on the VAT liability of damp proofing products like paints, creams and gels from 1 September 2018.HM Government
- Guidance: 480: Expenses and benefits - a tax guide July 20, 2018Find out about tax law relating to expenses payments and benefits received by directors and employees.HM Government