Our team of expert accountants work to two main objectives:
Compliance with the law.
The confusing nature of accountancy legislature is the main reason why businesses employ accountants. We ensure that every set of accounts we submit are accurate & compliant by utilising our bank of wealth and expertise within our field. Should that unfortunate day ever arrive when HMRC audit your account, you are safe in the knowledge that you have complied with the complexity of all HMRC legislature & objectives.
The maximisation of profit through financial advice and planning.
Our accountants are trained to identify industry standards and any deviations away from them. Should your wastage be higher than expected or should you spend to much wages, we’ll make sure to let you know. We mix experience with technology to enhance our clients experience in a bid to facilitate your growth.
From a lone sole trader to a national corporation, from managing stock to offsetting losses over the years, we have done it all. We can produce and compile accounts for a:
• Sole Trader
• Limited Company
• Limited Liability Partnership
• Limited Partnership
• General Partnership
• Community Interest Company (CIC)
• Medical Professional
At Stone Accountants we do not only offer your traditional accounts that HMRC require. We offer a Management Accounts service in which our team of professionals will identify and highlight key sectors of your financial information to analyse. The analysis will draw from key industry standards, and our understanding of your business, in a bid to check the economic health of your business for a specified interval.
- Guidance: Childcare service: service availability and issues December 14, 2018Check the availability and any issues affecting the Childcare service.HM Government
- Guidance: Statutory market values for oil December 14, 2018Find out statutory market values for disposal of category 1 oil from a UK field, which has not been sold at arm's length.HM Government
- Detailed guide: Insurance (VAT Notice 701/36) December 14, 2018Find out about the VAT liability of insurance transactions and insurance related services.HM Government
- Detailed guide: Gold acquisitions, imports and investments (VAT Notice 701/21) December 14, 2018How to apply VAT rules to supplies, acquisitions and imports of gold and investment gold.HM Government