Our team of expert accountants work to two main objectives:
Compliance with the law.
The confusing nature of accountancy legislature is the main reason why businesses employ accountants. We ensure that every set of accounts we submit are accurate & compliant by utilising our bank of wealth and expertise within our field. Should that unfortunate day ever arrive when HMRC audit your account, you are safe in the knowledge that you have complied with the complexity of all HMRC legislature & objectives.
The maximisation of profit through financial advice and planning.
Our accountants are trained to identify industry standards and any deviations away from them. Should your wastage be higher than expected or should you spend to much wages, we’ll make sure to let you know. We mix experience with technology to enhance our clients experience in a bid to facilitate your growth.
From a lone sole trader to a national corporation, from managing stock to offsetting losses over the years, we have done it all. We can produce and compile accounts for a:
• Sole Trader
• Limited Company
• Limited Liability Partnership
• Limited Partnership
• General Partnership
• Community Interest Company (CIC)
• Medical Professional
At Stone Accountants we do not only offer your traditional accounts that HMRC require. We offer a Management Accounts service in which our team of professionals will identify and highlight key sectors of your financial information to analyse. The analysis will draw from key industry standards, and our understanding of your business, in a bid to check the economic health of your business for a specified interval.
- Press release: Making Tax Digital for VAT pilot open for business October 16, 2018A pilot for a new online VAT service was launched today, with HMRC inviting more than half a million businesses to try it ahead of new rules coming into force in April 2019.HM Government
- Guidance: Making Tax Digital for VAT: service availability and issues October 16, 2018Check the availability and any issues affecting Making Tax Digital for VAT.HM Government
- Promotional material: Software suppliers supporting Making Tax Digital for VAT October 16, 2018Find out which software suppliers HMRC is working with to produce suitable Making Tax Digital for VAT software for businesses and their agents.HM Government
- Detailed guide: Help and support for Making Tax Digital October 16, 2018Watch webinars and videos for help with using software to send Income Tax updates and VAT Returns to HMRC if you’re an agent or a business.HM Government