Our team of expert accountants work to two main objectives:
Compliance with the law.
The confusing nature of accountancy legislature is the main reason why businesses employ accountants. We ensure that every set of accounts we submit are accurate & compliant by utilising our bank of wealth and expertise within our field. Should that unfortunate day ever arrive when HMRC audit your account, you are safe in the knowledge that you have complied with the complexity of all HMRC legislature & objectives.
The maximisation of profit through financial advice and planning.
Our accountants are trained to identify industry standards and any deviations away from them. Should your wastage be higher than expected or should you spend to much wages, we’ll make sure to let you know. We mix experience with technology to enhance our clients experience in a bid to facilitate your growth.
From a lone sole trader to a national corporation, from managing stock to offsetting losses over the years, we have done it all. We can produce and compile accounts for a:
• Sole Trader
• Limited Company
• Limited Liability Partnership
• Limited Partnership
• General Partnership
• Community Interest Company (CIC)
• Medical Professional
At Stone Accountants we do not only offer your traditional accounts that HMRC require. We offer a Management Accounts service in which our team of professionals will identify and highlight key sectors of your financial information to analyse. The analysis will draw from key industry standards, and our understanding of your business, in a bid to check the economic health of your business for a specified interval.
- Detailed guide: Heavyweight thermal paper (Tariff stop press notice 38) October 23, 2019Changes to commodity codes for rolls of heavyweight thermal paper over 65gr/m², wider than 20cm, and heavier than 50kg.HM Government
- Press release: Get your ducks in a row, with 100 days to go October 23, 2019HMRC is urging people to get their Self Assessment return early with 100 days to go until the deadline.HM Government
- Guidance: The New Computerised Transit System: supporting guidance October 23, 2019These documents provide detailed guidance on how to get access to and use the online New Computerised Transit System.HM Government
- Policy paper: HMRC issue briefing: reform of off-payroll working rules October 22, 2019This briefing provides information about reforms to off-payroll working rules and the support HMRC is putting in place to help organisations prepare.HM Government