Our team of expert accountants work to two main objectives:
Compliance with the law.
The confusing nature of accountancy legislature is the main reason why businesses employ accountants. We ensure that every set of accounts we submit are accurate & compliant by utilising our bank of wealth and expertise within our field. Should that unfortunate day ever arrive when HMRC audit your account, you are safe in the knowledge that you have complied with the complexity of all HMRC legislature & objectives.
The maximisation of profit through financial advice and planning.
Our accountants are trained to identify industry standards and any deviations away from them. Should your wastage be higher than expected or should you spend to much wages, we’ll make sure to let you know. We mix experience with technology to enhance our clients experience in a bid to facilitate your growth.
From a lone sole trader to a national corporation, from managing stock to offsetting losses over the years, we have done it all. We can produce and compile accounts for a:
• Sole Trader
• Limited Company
• Limited Liability Partnership
• Limited Partnership
• General Partnership
• Community Interest Company (CIC)
• Medical Professional
At Stone Accountants we do not only offer your traditional accounts that HMRC require. We offer a Management Accounts service in which our team of professionals will identify and highlight key sectors of your financial information to analyse. The analysis will draw from key industry standards, and our understanding of your business, in a bid to check the economic health of your business for a specified interval.
- Guidance: Making Tax Digital for VAT: service availability and issues August 19, 2019Check the availability and any issues affecting Making Tax Digital for VAT.HM Government
- Official Statistics: Schedule of updates for HMRC's statistics August 19, 2019Publication plan for HMRC national and official statistics. Any changes to the schedule will be stated and detailed in the announcements.HM Government
- Detailed guide: Manage your client's details for Making Tax Digital for VAT August 19, 2019If you’re a tax agent, use this service to manage your client's details if they have signed up to or opted out of Making Tax Digital for VAT.HM Government
- Detailed guide: VAT online services for agents August 19, 2019How to register for and use VAT for Agents, VAT EU Refunds, EC Sales List and Reverse Charge Sales List online services.HM Government