Bookkeeping with Stone Accountants….
Bookkeeping has long been a key requirement for any successful business. Our bookkeeping team are friendly, approachable and above all professional in the service they offer. Our double entry bookkeeping system records...
• Capital Accounts
... and this ensures that everything that enters or leaves your business is recorded, so that you can gain an accurate reflection of your performance. With decades of experience, we have found that a business that know's their finance is a business that will likely succeed.
As with all of our services we work closely with our clients to ensure our service meets and exceeds their expectations. Alongside our standard bookkeeping package we can offer invoice collection*, out of hours emergency work or an experienced bookkeeper to visit your place of business, to work in-house. Our innovative Intuit software has allowed us to reduce time and improve functionality. If for you, as with many of our clients, time is of the essence, we now offer a function where you can upload you invoices via a smart-phone app directly to our software. We are consistently at the forefront of our field by investing-in and developing new software to ensure our bookkeeping process is client orientated, efficient and user friendly.
Bookkeeping is at the heart of any accountancy work therefore our team works closely with you, and our accountants, to identify any avenues in which we think we could help improve profitability, communicate information or to offer general advice on how to improve your methods.
For more information or to gain a no obligation quote...
*Subject to availability
- News story: Join the HMRC user panel and help improve GOV.UK August 18, 2017Help shape our online services by joining the HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) user panel and sharing your ideas.HM Government
- Notice: Tariff Notice 36 (2017): a product in the form of fine white wax beads August 16, 2017Tariff classification of product in the form of fine white wax beads of approximatively 1mm.HM Government
- Guidance: Corporation Tax on chargeable gains: Indexation Allowance 2017 March 21, 2017This guidance provides the Indexation Allowance rates for 2017.HM Government
- Guidance: PAYE draft forms: specifications for substitute forms P60 November 2, 2016Use this guide to design employer substitute forms P60 for tax year 2017 to 2018.HM Government
- Detailed guide: Payrolling: tax employees' benefits and expenses through your payroll February 5, 2016How to report expenses and benefits you provide to employees or directors.HM Government