Bookkeeping with Stone Accountants….
Bookkeeping has long been a key requirement for any successful business. Our bookkeeping team are friendly, approachable and above all professional in the service they offer. Our double entry bookkeeping system records...
• Capital Accounts
... and this ensures that everything that enters or leaves your business is recorded, so that you can gain an accurate reflection of your performance. With decades of experience, we have found that a business that know's their finance is a business that will likely succeed.
As with all of our services we work closely with our clients to ensure our service meets and exceeds their expectations. Alongside our standard bookkeeping package we can offer invoice collection*, out of hours emergency work or an experienced bookkeeper to visit your place of business, to work in-house. Our innovative Intuit software has allowed us to reduce time and improve functionality. If for you, as with many of our clients, time is of the essence, we now offer a function where you can upload you invoices via a smart-phone app directly to our software. We are consistently at the forefront of our field by investing-in and developing new software to ensure our bookkeeping process is client orientated, efficient and user friendly.
Bookkeeping is at the heart of any accountancy work therefore our team works closely with you, and our accountants, to identify any avenues in which we think we could help improve profitability, communicate information or to offer general advice on how to improve your methods.
For more information or to gain a no obligation quote...
*Subject to availability
- Detailed guide: Heavyweight thermal paper (Tariff stop press notice 38) October 23, 2019Changes to commodity codes for rolls of heavyweight thermal paper over 65gr/m², wider than 20cm, and heavier than 50kg.HM Government
- Press release: Get your ducks in a row, with 100 days to go October 23, 2019HMRC is urging people to get their Self Assessment return early with 100 days to go until the deadline.HM Government
- Guidance: The New Computerised Transit System: supporting guidance October 23, 2019These documents provide detailed guidance on how to get access to and use the online New Computerised Transit System.HM Government
- Policy paper: HMRC issue briefing: reform of off-payroll working rules October 22, 2019This briefing provides information about reforms to off-payroll working rules and the support HMRC is putting in place to help organisations prepare.HM Government
- International treaty: Switzerland: tax treaties October 22, 2019Tax treaties and related documents between the UK and Switzerland.HM Government