Bookkeeping with Stone Accountants….
Bookkeeping has long been a key requirement for any successful business. Our bookkeeping team are friendly, approachable and above all professional in the service they offer. Our double entry bookkeeping system records...
• Capital Accounts
... and this ensures that everything that enters or leaves your business is recorded, so that you can gain an accurate reflection of your performance. With decades of experience, we have found that a business that know's their finance is a business that will likely succeed.
As with all of our services we work closely with our clients to ensure our service meets and exceeds their expectations. Alongside our standard bookkeeping package we can offer invoice collection*, out of hours emergency work or an experienced bookkeeper to visit your place of business, to work in-house. Our innovative Intuit software has allowed us to reduce time and improve functionality. If for you, as with many of our clients, time is of the essence, we now offer a function where you can upload you invoices via a smart-phone app directly to our software. We are consistently at the forefront of our field by investing-in and developing new software to ensure our bookkeeping process is client orientated, efficient and user friendly.
Bookkeeping is at the heart of any accountancy work therefore our team works closely with you, and our accountants, to identify any avenues in which we think we could help improve profitability, communicate information or to offer general advice on how to improve your methods.
For more information or to gain a no obligation quote...
*Subject to availability
- Detailed guide: Help and support for tax agents and advisers November 30, 2017Get help if you're an agent with online meetings from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).HM Government
- Guidance: Corporation Tax on chargeable gains: Indexation Allowance 2017 March 21, 2017See the Indexation Allowance rates for 2017 to calculate the chargeable gains of companies or organisations.HM Government
- Detailed guide: HMRC subject access request January 14, 2016How to request access to personal data that HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) holds about you.HM Government
- Guidance: Genuine HM Revenue and Customs contact and recognising phishing emails and texts January 16, 2015How to recognise when a contact from HM Revenue and Customs is genuine, and how to recognise phishing or bogus emails and text messages.HM Government
- Guidance: Compliance checks: penalties if you don't file Machine Games Duty returns on time - CC/FS18c October 12, 2014Factsheet on the penalties HM Revenue and Customs may charge if your return is more than 12 months late, for periods starting on or after 1 February 2013.HM Government