Bookkeeping with Stone Accountants….
Bookkeeping has long been a key requirement for any successful business. Our bookkeeping team are friendly, approachable and above all professional in the service they offer. Our double entry bookkeeping system records...
• Capital Accounts
... and this ensures that everything that enters or leaves your business is recorded, so that you can gain an accurate reflection of your performance. With decades of experience, we have found that a business that know's their finance is a business that will likely succeed.
As with all of our services we work closely with our clients to ensure our service meets and exceeds their expectations. Alongside our standard bookkeeping package we can offer invoice collection*, out of hours emergency work or an experienced bookkeeper to visit your place of business, to work in-house. Our innovative Intuit software has allowed us to reduce time and improve functionality. If for you, as with many of our clients, time is of the essence, we now offer a function where you can upload you invoices via a smart-phone app directly to our software. We are consistently at the forefront of our field by investing-in and developing new software to ensure our bookkeeping process is client orientated, efficient and user friendly.
Bookkeeping is at the heart of any accountancy work therefore our team works closely with you, and our accountants, to identify any avenues in which we think we could help improve profitability, communicate information or to offer general advice on how to improve your methods.
For more information or to gain a no obligation quote...
*Subject to availability
- Guidance: Certain corrosion resistant steel imported from of China (Anti-Dumping Duty 2263) February 16, 2018Imposing definitive anti-dumping duty on imports of certain corrosion resistant steel originating in the People’s Republic of China.HM Government
- Guidance: New and retreaded tyres for buses or lorries imported from China (Anti-Dumping Duty 2262) February 16, 2018Changes to the duty codes for new and retreaded tyres for buses or lorries, originating in the People’s Republic of China, subject to registration.HM Government
- Notice: Tariff Stop Press Notice 7 (2018): changes to commodity codes in chapter 40 February 16, 2018This notice explains changes to volume 2 of the printed version of the UK Trade Tariff and Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight (CHIEF).HM Government
- Notice: Tariff Stop Press Notice 6 (2018): change to commodity code in chapter 32 February 16, 2018This notice explains the changes to commodity codes in the UK Trade Tariff and the Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight (CHIEF) system.HM Government
- Detailed guide: Enveloped UK dwellings and related finance February 2, 2018Find out about changes to enveloped UK dwellings and related finance from 6 April 2017.HM Government