Bookkeeping with Stone Accountants….
Bookkeeping has long been a key requirement for any successful business. Our bookkeeping team are friendly, approachable and above all professional in the service they offer. Our double entry bookkeeping system records...
• Capital Accounts
... and this ensures that everything that enters or leaves your business is recorded, so that you can gain an accurate reflection of your performance. With decades of experience, we have found that a business that know's their finance is a business that will likely succeed.
As with all of our services we work closely with our clients to ensure our service meets and exceeds their expectations. Alongside our standard bookkeeping package we can offer invoice collection*, out of hours emergency work or an experienced bookkeeper to visit your place of business, to work in-house. Our innovative Intuit software has allowed us to reduce time and improve functionality. If for you, as with many of our clients, time is of the essence, we now offer a function where you can upload you invoices via a smart-phone app directly to our software. We are consistently at the forefront of our field by investing-in and developing new software to ensure our bookkeeping process is client orientated, efficient and user friendly.
Bookkeeping is at the heart of any accountancy work therefore our team works closely with you, and our accountants, to identify any avenues in which we think we could help improve profitability, communicate information or to offer general advice on how to improve your methods.
For more information or to gain a no obligation quote...
*Subject to availability
- International treaty: Mauritius: tax treaties July 20, 2018Tax treaties and related documents between the UK and Mauritius.HM Government
- Guidance: UK Trade Tariff: community and common transit outwards July 20, 2018EU customs procedure that allows non-community goods on which duty hasn't been paid to move from one point in the EU to another.HM Government
- Policy paper: Revenue and Customs Brief 9 (2018): VAT - damp proofing products July 20, 2018This brief clarifies HMRC's policy on the VAT liability of damp proofing products like paints, creams and gels from 1 September 2018.HM Government
- Guidance: 480: Expenses and benefits - a tax guide July 20, 2018Find out about tax law relating to expenses payments and benefits received by directors and employees.HM Government
- Notice: VAT Notice 708: buildings and construction July 20, 2018This notice explains when building work/materials can be zero/reduced rating, when developers are blocked from deducing input tax, the issuing of certificates and time of supply rules.HM Government