Bookkeeping with Stone Accountants….
Bookkeeping has long been a key requirement for any successful business. Our bookkeeping team are friendly, approachable and above all professional in the service they offer. Our double entry bookkeeping system records...
• Capital Accounts
... and this ensures that everything that enters or leaves your business is recorded, so that you can gain an accurate reflection of your performance. With decades of experience, we have found that a business that know's their finance is a business that will likely succeed.
As with all of our services we work closely with our clients to ensure our service meets and exceeds their expectations. Alongside our standard bookkeeping package we can offer invoice collection*, out of hours emergency work or an experienced bookkeeper to visit your place of business, to work in-house. Our innovative Intuit software has allowed us to reduce time and improve functionality. If for you, as with many of our clients, time is of the essence, we now offer a function where you can upload you invoices via a smart-phone app directly to our software. We are consistently at the forefront of our field by investing-in and developing new software to ensure our bookkeeping process is client orientated, efficient and user friendly.
Bookkeeping is at the heart of any accountancy work therefore our team works closely with you, and our accountants, to identify any avenues in which we think we could help improve profitability, communicate information or to offer general advice on how to improve your methods.
For more information or to gain a no obligation quote...
*Subject to availability
- Notice: Tariff Notice 43 (2017): combs, hair-slides, hairpins, curling pins, curling grips and hair-curlers October 18, 2017Tariff classification of combs, hair-slides, hairpins, curling pins, curling grips and hair-curlers made from solid materials not including headbands and hairbands.HM Government
- Notice: Tariff Quota Notice 149 (2017): new tariff quotas for certain products from Ukraine October 18, 2017Details of new tariff quotas for certain products originating in UkraineHM Government
- Corporate report: The Code of Practice on Taxation for Banks - Annual Report 2017 October 18, 2017This report on the operation of the Code covers the period from 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017.HM Government
- Notice: Excise Notice 451a: General Betting Duty December 15, 2014This notice provides legal and technical guidance about reforms to General Betting Duty from 1 December 2014.HM Government
- Collection: The Code of Practice on Taxation for Banks July 9, 2014This collection brings together information and guidance published on The Code of Practice on Taxation for Banks.HM Government