Payroll with Stone Accountants
With HMRC's new RTI (real time information) demands, running payroll for your staff has become a demanding and strenuous exercise. HMRC now require that before any payment is made to employee's, deductions need to be calculated, made and sent over to them. This means that whether you pay your staff £50 per week or £5,000 per month, you MUST run a payroll scheme and let HMRC know of your calculations.
We understand that for most business owners, this is an unwanted and time-consuming task that they could definitely do without. Our experience and professional staff are here to help.
UK Payroll legislature is constantly developing and we at Stone Accountants like to make sure we're ahead of the game. We run payroll for over 200 employees nationwide, complying with new RTI demands regarding calculations and submissions, whilst keeping you informed of any impending changes.
Whether your staff are salaried, casual, temporary or sub-contracted we can remove all the stresses associated with HMRC payroll. Deducting payments at source for items such as....
• company benefits
• childcare vouchers
• maternity/paternity pay
• sick pay
...is just part of what Stone Accountants can offer your business. With packages designed to suit your needs, our expert payroll team work with you to ensure legal compliance and employee satisfaction.
To learn more...
- Guidance: Making Tax Digital for VAT: service availability and issues August 19, 2019Check the availability and any issues affecting Making Tax Digital for VAT.HM Government
- Official Statistics: Schedule of updates for HMRC's statistics August 19, 2019Publication plan for HMRC national and official statistics. Any changes to the schedule will be stated and detailed in the announcements.HM Government
- Detailed guide: Manage your client's details for Making Tax Digital for VAT August 19, 2019If you’re a tax agent, use this service to manage your client's details if they have signed up to or opted out of Making Tax Digital for VAT.HM Government
- Detailed guide: VAT online services for agents August 19, 2019How to register for and use VAT for Agents, VAT EU Refunds, EC Sales List and Reverse Charge Sales List online services.HM Government
- Guidance: Double Taxation Treaty Passport Scheme register August 19, 2019Check the status of overseas corporate lenders who are passport holders for Double Taxation Relief on UK loan interest.HM Government