Payroll with Stone Accountants
With HMRC's new RTI (real time information) demands, running payroll for your staff has become a demanding and strenuous exercise. HMRC now require that before any payment is made to employee's, deductions need to be calculated, made and sent over to them. This means that whether you pay your staff £50 per week or £5,000 per month, you MUST run a payroll scheme and let HMRC know of your calculations.
We understand that for most business owners, this is an unwanted and time-consuming task that they could definitely do without. Our experience and professional staff are here to help.
UK Payroll legislature is constantly developing and we at Stone Accountants like to make sure we're ahead of the game. We run payroll for over 200 employees nationwide, complying with new RTI demands regarding calculations and submissions, whilst keeping you informed of any impending changes.
Whether your staff are salaried, casual, temporary or sub-contracted we can remove all the stresses associated with HMRC payroll. Deducting payments at source for items such as....
• company benefits
• childcare vouchers
• maternity/paternity pay
• sick pay
...is just part of what Stone Accountants can offer your business. With packages designed to suit your needs, our expert payroll team work with you to ensure legal compliance and employee satisfaction.
To learn more...
- Detailed guide: Help and support for tax agents and advisers November 30, 2017Get help if you're an agent with online meetings from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).HM Government
- Guidance: Corporation Tax on chargeable gains: Indexation Allowance 2017 March 21, 2017See the Indexation Allowance rates for 2017 to calculate the chargeable gains of companies or organisations.HM Government
- Detailed guide: HMRC subject access request January 14, 2016How to request access to personal data that HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) holds about you.HM Government
- Guidance: Genuine HM Revenue and Customs contact and recognising phishing emails and texts January 16, 2015How to recognise when a contact from HM Revenue and Customs is genuine, and how to recognise phishing or bogus emails and text messages.HM Government
- Guidance: Compliance checks: penalties if you don't file Machine Games Duty returns on time - CC/FS18c October 12, 2014Factsheet on the penalties HM Revenue and Customs may charge if your return is more than 12 months late, for periods starting on or after 1 February 2013.HM Government