Payroll with Stone Accountants
With HMRC's new RTI (real time information) demands, running payroll for your staff has become a demanding and strenuous exercise. HMRC now require that before any payment is made to employee's, deductions need to be calculated, made and sent over to them. This means that whether you pay your staff £50 per week or £5,000 per month, you MUST run a payroll scheme and let HMRC know of your calculations.
We understand that for most business owners, this is an unwanted and time-consuming task that they could definitely do without. Our experience and professional staff are here to help.
UK Payroll legislature is constantly developing and we at Stone Accountants like to make sure we're ahead of the game. We run payroll for over 200 employees nationwide, complying with new RTI demands regarding calculations and submissions, whilst keeping you informed of any impending changes.
Whether your staff are salaried, casual, temporary or sub-contracted we can remove all the stresses associated with HMRC payroll. Deducting payments at source for items such as....
• company benefits
• childcare vouchers
• maternity/paternity pay
• sick pay
...is just part of what Stone Accountants can offer your business. With packages designed to suit your needs, our expert payroll team work with you to ensure legal compliance and employee satisfaction.
To learn more...
- Official Statistics: Schedule of updates for HMRC's statistics June 26, 2019Publication plan for HMRC national and official statistics. Any changes to the schedule will be stated and detailed in the announcements.HM Government
- Guidance: Self Assessment commercial software suppliers June 26, 2019Find software suppliers for tax returns, supplementary pages and attachments.HM Government
- Guidance: Pension schemes newsletter 111 – June 2019 June 26, 2019Newsletter 111 published by HMRC in June 2019 containing updates and guidance on pension schemes.HM Government
- National Statistics: HMRC statistics: pre-release access list June 26, 2019HM Revenue and Customs' record of those who have pre-release access to National Statistics.HM Government
- Form: Claim Guardian's Allowance (BG1) June 26, 2019Use form BG1 to claim Guardian's Allowance if you're bringing up a child whose parents have died.HM Government