Payroll with Stone Accountants
With HMRC's new RTI (real time information) demands, running payroll for your staff has become a demanding and strenuous exercise. HMRC now require that before any payment is made to employee's, deductions need to be calculated, made and sent over to them. This means that whether you pay your staff £50 per week or £5,000 per month, you MUST run a payroll scheme and let HMRC know of your calculations.
We understand that for most business owners, this is an unwanted and time-consuming task that they could definitely do without. Our experience and professional staff are here to help.
UK Payroll legislature is constantly developing and we at Stone Accountants like to make sure we're ahead of the game. We run payroll for over 200 employees nationwide, complying with new RTI demands regarding calculations and submissions, whilst keeping you informed of any impending changes.
Whether your staff are salaried, casual, temporary or sub-contracted we can remove all the stresses associated with HMRC payroll. Deducting payments at source for items such as....
• company benefits
• childcare vouchers
• maternity/paternity pay
• sick pay
...is just part of what Stone Accountants can offer your business. With packages designed to suit your needs, our expert payroll team work with you to ensure legal compliance and employee satisfaction.
To learn more...
- International treaty: Mauritius: tax treaties July 20, 2018Tax treaties and related documents between the UK and Mauritius.HM Government
- Guidance: UK Trade Tariff: community and common transit outwards July 20, 2018EU customs procedure that allows non-community goods on which duty hasn't been paid to move from one point in the EU to another.HM Government
- Policy paper: Revenue and Customs Brief 9 (2018): VAT - damp proofing products July 20, 2018This brief clarifies HMRC's policy on the VAT liability of damp proofing products like paints, creams and gels from 1 September 2018.HM Government
- Guidance: 480: Expenses and benefits - a tax guide July 20, 2018Find out about tax law relating to expenses payments and benefits received by directors and employees.HM Government
- Notice: VAT Notice 708: buildings and construction July 20, 2018This notice explains when building work/materials can be zero/reduced rating, when developers are blocked from deducing input tax, the issuing of certificates and time of supply rules.HM Government