Payroll with Stone Accountants
With HMRC's new RTI (real time information) demands, running payroll for your staff has become a demanding and strenuous exercise. HMRC now require that before any payment is made to employee's, deductions need to be calculated, made and sent over to them. This means that whether you pay your staff £50 per week or £5,000 per month, you MUST run a payroll scheme and let HMRC know of your calculations.
We understand that for most business owners, this is an unwanted and time-consuming task that they could definitely do without. Our experience and professional staff are here to help.
UK Payroll legislature is constantly developing and we at Stone Accountants like to make sure we're ahead of the game. We run payroll for over 200 employees nationwide, complying with new RTI demands regarding calculations and submissions, whilst keeping you informed of any impending changes.
Whether your staff are salaried, casual, temporary or sub-contracted we can remove all the stresses associated with HMRC payroll. Deducting payments at source for items such as....
• company benefits
• childcare vouchers
• maternity/paternity pay
• sick pay
...is just part of what Stone Accountants can offer your business. With packages designed to suit your needs, our expert payroll team work with you to ensure legal compliance and employee satisfaction.
To learn more...
- Press release: Making Tax Digital for VAT pilot open for business October 16, 2018A pilot for a new online VAT service was launched today, with HMRC inviting more than half a million businesses to try it ahead of new rules coming into force in April 2019.HM Government
- Guidance: Making Tax Digital for VAT: service availability and issues October 16, 2018Check the availability and any issues affecting Making Tax Digital for VAT.HM Government
- Promotional material: Software suppliers supporting Making Tax Digital for VAT October 16, 2018Find out which software suppliers HMRC is working with to produce suitable Making Tax Digital for VAT software for businesses and their agents.HM Government
- Detailed guide: Help and support for Making Tax Digital October 16, 2018Watch webinars and videos for help with using software to send Income Tax updates and VAT Returns to HMRC if you’re an agent or a business.HM Government
- Detailed guide: Get an HMRC agent services account October 16, 2018Find out how to set up and sign in to an agent services account to use new HMRC online services on behalf of your clients.HM Government