Payroll with Stone Accountants
With HMRC's new RTI (real time information) demands, running payroll for your staff has become a demanding and strenuous exercise. HMRC now require that before any payment is made to employee's, deductions need to be calculated, made and sent over to them. This means that whether you pay your staff £50 per week or £5,000 per month, you MUST run a payroll scheme and let HMRC know of your calculations.
We understand that for most business owners, this is an unwanted and time-consuming task that they could definitely do without. Our experience and professional staff are here to help.
UK Payroll legislature is constantly developing and we at Stone Accountants like to make sure we're ahead of the game. We run payroll for over 200 employees nationwide, complying with new RTI demands regarding calculations and submissions, whilst keeping you informed of any impending changes.
Whether your staff are salaried, casual, temporary or sub-contracted we can remove all the stresses associated with HMRC payroll. Deducting payments at source for items such as....
• company benefits
• childcare vouchers
• maternity/paternity pay
• sick pay
...is just part of what Stone Accountants can offer your business. With packages designed to suit your needs, our expert payroll team work with you to ensure legal compliance and employee satisfaction.
To learn more...
- Notice: Tariff Notice 6 (2018): video camera recorders for drones March 23, 2018Tariff classification of remotely controlled apparatus for recording video and still images, specifically designed for use with multi-rotor helicopter drones.HM Government
- Transparency data: HMRC: senior officials’ hospitality and meetings, October to December 2017 March 23, 2018Data on senior officials’ hospitality and the permanent secretaries’ meetings with external organisations.HM Government
- Collection: HMRC: senior officials’ hospitality and meetings March 23, 2018All data on senior officials’ hospitality and the permanent secretaries’ meetings with external organisations.HM Government
- Collection: HMRC: business appointment rules advice December 14, 2017All outside appointments or employment taken up by former HMRC staff at senior civil service levels SCS1 and SCS2.HM Government
- Detailed guide: Register your client’s trust November 17, 2017If you're a tax agent or adviser and your client has a trust with a tax liability, you can register it online.HM Government