Payroll with Stone Accountants
With HMRC's new RTI (real time information) demands, running payroll for your staff has become a demanding and strenuous exercise. HMRC now require that before any payment is made to employee's, deductions need to be calculated, made and sent over to them. This means that whether you pay your staff £50 per week or £5,000 per month, you MUST run a payroll scheme and let HMRC know of your calculations.
We understand that for most business owners, this is an unwanted and time-consuming task that they could definitely do without. Our experience and professional staff are here to help.
UK Payroll legislature is constantly developing and we at Stone Accountants like to make sure we're ahead of the game. We run payroll for over 200 employees nationwide, complying with new RTI demands regarding calculations and submissions, whilst keeping you informed of any impending changes.
Whether your staff are salaried, casual, temporary or sub-contracted we can remove all the stresses associated with HMRC payroll. Deducting payments at source for items such as....
• company benefits
• childcare vouchers
• maternity/paternity pay
• sick pay
...is just part of what Stone Accountants can offer your business. With packages designed to suit your needs, our expert payroll team work with you to ensure legal compliance and employee satisfaction.
To learn more...
- Detailed guide: Check if you need to pay tax on mileage payments as a volunteer driver April 20, 2018Find out if you’ve made a profit on approved mileage allowance payments claimed as a volunteer driver and need to pay tax.HM Government
- Guidance: Employment related securities: service availability and issues March 8, 2018Check the availability and any issues affecting employment related securities (ERS).HM Government
- Guidance: Employment intermediaries: service availability and issues March 8, 2018Check the availability and any issues affecting employment intermediaries.HM Government
- Guidance: Anti Money Laundering: service availability and issues April 19, 2016Check the availability and any issues affecting the Anti Money Laundering online service.HM Government
- Guidance: Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme: service availability and issues December 31, 2015Check the availability and any issues affecting the Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme (AWRS).HM Government