Work Place Pensions
New legislation being rolled-out means that employers who don't yet offer a workplace pension, will soon have too. Whether you're a sole trader or a PLC a workplace pension is a must. Between October 2012 - April 2017 your business will be due to roll out this service to its employees.
We work in partnership with NEST, a government backed pension provider, that offers a low-cost and safe workplace pension. We can remove all the hassle of set-up, submission and calculation to ensure you are compliant and that your employee is offered a trusted pension plan. Run in conjunction with our payroll scheme, our workplace pension scheme ensures deductions are made, and submitted, without you or your employee having to worry about a thing.
Your employees will become eligible if they are:
• not already in a workplace pension
• aged 22 or over
• under State Pension age
• earn more than £10,000 a year
• work in the UK.
To check your roll-out date or enquire about our workplace pension package's......
- Court ruling on Box Clever clears way for TPR’s first substantive anti-avoidance hearing before the Upper Tribunal August 18, 2017The Court of Appeal has rejected ITV's latest legal challenge in the Box Clever Group Pension Scheme case which will now move to a substantive hearing in the New Year.
- Tata Steel UK’s proposal to restructure the British Steel Pension Scheme agreed by TPR August 11, 2017TPR) has given initial approval to a proposal from Tata Steel UK to restructure the British Steel Pension Scheme and prevent the company becoming insolvent.
- TPR names pension schemes whose trustees failed to complete their basic duties August 10, 2017Pension trustees of a number of high profile employers have failed to comply with their basic duties, TPR has revealed.