Work Place Pensions
New legislation being rolled-out means that employers who don't yet offer a workplace pension, will soon have too. Whether you're a sole trader or a PLC a workplace pension is a must. Between October 2012 - April 2017 your business will be due to roll out this service to its employees.
We work in partnership with NEST, a government backed pension provider, that offers a low-cost and safe workplace pension. We can remove all the hassle of set-up, submission and calculation to ensure you are compliant and that your employee is offered a trusted pension plan. Run in conjunction with our payroll scheme, our workplace pension scheme ensures deductions are made, and submitted, without you or your employee having to worry about a thing.
Your employees will become eligible if they are:
• not already in a workplace pension
• aged 22 or over
• under State Pension age
• earn more than £10,000 a year
• work in the UK.
To check your roll-out date or enquire about our workplace pension package's......
- Pension scheme trustees fined and named for producing non-compliant documents February 15, 2018Pension schemes that have produced non-compliant chair’s statements have been named for the first time by TPR.
- TPR begins carrying out spot checks on employers across Northern Ireland February 14, 2018TPR has begun carrying out spot checks across Northern Ireland to ensure employers are complying with their pension duties.
- One million employers meeting new pension duties to boost retirement saving February 13, 2018The number of employers meeting their workplace pension duties has hit one million, new figures show.