Work Place Pensions
New legislation being rolled-out means that employers who don't yet offer a workplace pension, will soon have too. Whether you're a sole trader or a PLC a workplace pension is a must. Between October 2012 - April 2017 your business will be due to roll out this service to its employees.
We work in partnership with NEST, a government backed pension provider, that offers a low-cost and safe workplace pension. We can remove all the hassle of set-up, submission and calculation to ensure you are compliant and that your employee is offered a trusted pension plan. Run in conjunction with our payroll scheme, our workplace pension scheme ensures deductions are made, and submitted, without you or your employee having to worry about a thing.
Your employees will become eligible if they are:
• not already in a workplace pension
• aged 22 or over
• under State Pension age
• earn more than £10,000 a year
• work in the UK.
To check your roll-out date or enquire about our workplace pension package's......
- TPR launches spot checks on employers in the North East April 6, 2018The Pensions Regulator has begun carrying out spot checks across the North East of England to identify employers that are not complying with their pension duties.
- Trustees and sponsoring employers must treat scheme members fairly - TPR warns April 5, 2018Trustees and sponsoring employers of defined benefit pension schemes must do more to protect member benefits, The Pensions Regulator has warned.
- Recruitment firm to face court for illegally opting staff out of pensions April 3, 2018The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is to prosecute a national recruitment firm, its directors and some of its senior staff on the suspicion that they illegally opted employees out of their pension scheme.