Work Place Pensions
New legislation being rolled-out means that employers who don't yet offer a workplace pension, will soon have too. Whether you're a sole trader or a PLC a workplace pension is a must. Between October 2012 - April 2017 your business will be due to roll out this service to its employees.
We work in partnership with NEST, a government backed pension provider, that offers a low-cost and safe workplace pension. We can remove all the hassle of set-up, submission and calculation to ensure you are compliant and that your employee is offered a trusted pension plan. Run in conjunction with our payroll scheme, our workplace pension scheme ensures deductions are made, and submitted, without you or your employee having to worry about a thing.
Your employees will become eligible if they are:
• not already in a workplace pension
• aged 22 or over
• under State Pension age
• earn more than £10,000 a year
• work in the UK.
To check your roll-out date or enquire about our workplace pension package's......
- Use your eyes and ears to avoid pension scams, TPR warns October 16, 2017TPR has launched new online messaging urging consumers to keep their eyes and ears open for pension scams.
- Instant pensions duties start for new businesses September 29, 2017Start-up businesses will from 1 October have a legal duty to put staff straight into a workplace pension as soon as they employ them.
- Trustees banned over their roles in schemes that were subject to a suspected multimillion pound pension scam September 19, 2017Three people have been banned from acting as trustees of pension schemes over suspicions that millions of pounds were scammed from investors using schemes of which they were trustees.