Work Place Pensions
New legislation being rolled-out means that employers who don't yet offer a workplace pension, will soon have too. Whether you're a sole trader or a PLC a workplace pension is a must. Between October 2012 - April 2017 your business will be due to roll out this service to its employees.
We work in partnership with NEST, a government backed pension provider, that offers a low-cost and safe workplace pension. We can remove all the hassle of set-up, submission and calculation to ensure you are compliant and that your employee is offered a trusted pension plan. Run in conjunction with our payroll scheme, our workplace pension scheme ensures deductions are made, and submitted, without you or your employee having to worry about a thing.
Your employees will become eligible if they are:
• not already in a workplace pension
• aged 22 or over
• under State Pension age
• earn more than £10,000 a year
• work in the UK.
To check your roll-out date or enquire about our workplace pension package's......
- TPR to prosecute healthcare company for trying to avoid giving its staff workplace pensions December 11, 2017TPR is to prosecute a healthcare company and its managing director for trying to avoid providing their staff with a workplace pension.
- Survey shows business advisers continue to be crucial to the success of automatic enrolment December 8, 2017A survey of business advisers published today has shown the vast majority will continue to help their clients with their ongoing automatic enrolment duties.
- DWP publication of master trust regulations for consultation November 30, 2017TPR welcomes DWP consultation on the regulation of master trusts.