Work Place Pensions
New legislation being rolled-out means that employers who don't yet offer a workplace pension, will soon have too. Whether you're a sole trader or a PLC a workplace pension is a must. Between October 2012 - April 2017 your business will be due to roll out this service to its employees.
We work in partnership with NEST, a government backed pension provider, that offers a low-cost and safe workplace pension. We can remove all the hassle of set-up, submission and calculation to ensure you are compliant and that your employee is offered a trusted pension plan. Run in conjunction with our payroll scheme, our workplace pension scheme ensures deductions are made, and submitted, without you or your employee having to worry about a thing.
Your employees will become eligible if they are:
• not already in a workplace pension
• aged 22 or over
• under State Pension age
• earn more than £10,000 a year
• work in the UK.
To check your roll-out date or enquire about our workplace pension package's......
- Automatic enrolment is business as usual with vast majority of staff now saving September 20, 2018The vast majority of staff across the UK are now saving for their retirement thanks to the success of automatic enrolment.
- Milestone for workplace pensions regulation as TPR launches new approach September 17, 2018An increasing number of workplace pension schemes will come under greater scrutiny from TPR from next month as part of a significant shift in its approach to protect savers.
- Smaller DC schemes struggle to demonstrate they provide value for pension savers September 14, 2018Many smaller pension schemes are failing to demonstrate they provide good value for members, new research by TPR shows.