Work Place Pensions
New legislation being rolled-out means that employers who don't yet offer a workplace pension, will soon have too. Whether you're a sole trader or a PLC a workplace pension is a must. Between October 2012 - April 2017 your business will be due to roll out this service to its employees.
We work in partnership with NEST, a government backed pension provider, that offers a low-cost and safe workplace pension. We can remove all the hassle of set-up, submission and calculation to ensure you are compliant and that your employee is offered a trusted pension plan. Run in conjunction with our payroll scheme, our workplace pension scheme ensures deductions are made, and submitted, without you or your employee having to worry about a thing.
Your employees will become eligible if they are:
• not already in a workplace pension
• aged 22 or over
• under State Pension age
• earn more than £10,000 a year
• work in the UK.
To check your roll-out date or enquire about our workplace pension package's......
- TPR carries out AE spot checks on Sheffield employers June 20, 2017TPR is carrying out spot checks in Sheffield this week to ensure employers are complying with their automatic enrolment duties.
- TPR to begin AE spot checks on Birmingham employers June 16, 2017TPR is to begin carrying out spot checks in Birmingham to ensure employers are complying with their automatic enrolment duties.
- TPR sets expectations for DB schemes as analysis shows strong affordability but higher deficits June 13, 2017The majority of DB pension schemes remain affordable but many should do more to tackle increased deficits and reduce risk to pensioners, TPR said today.