Work Place Pensions
New legislation being rolled-out means that employers who don't yet offer a workplace pension, will soon have too. Whether you're a sole trader or a PLC a workplace pension is a must. Between October 2012 - April 2017 your business will be due to roll out this service to its employees.
We work in partnership with NEST, a government backed pension provider, that offers a low-cost and safe workplace pension. We can remove all the hassle of set-up, submission and calculation to ensure you are compliant and that your employee is offered a trusted pension plan. Run in conjunction with our payroll scheme, our workplace pension scheme ensures deductions are made, and submitted, without you or your employee having to worry about a thing.
Your employees will become eligible if they are:
• not already in a workplace pension
• aged 22 or over
• under State Pension age
• earn more than £10,000 a year
• work in the UK.
To check your roll-out date or enquire about our workplace pension package's......
- Trustees fined by TPR for failing to invest £1.4m of savings promptly October 11, 2018Four trustees of a master trust who failed to promptly invest members’ savings for three years, affecting 9,081 members and contributions of £1.4m, have been fined by TPR.
- New law comes into force to protect pension savers October 1, 2018A new law comes into force today to drive up standards in master trust pension schemes used by millions of people to save for retirement.
- TPR extends diversity kitemark for supporting disabled workers September 26, 2018Brighton-based employer TPR has reached a higher level in the Disability Confident scheme by demonstrating its commitment to improving employment opportunities for disabled people and people with health conditions.